Palm Coast. The Best Housing Markets for the Next 5 Years.
1. Florida is the second most popular relocation destination in the nation; Flagler County/The City of Palm Coast is Number One on Baby Boomers’ list of desirability.
2. Flagler County Tops List of Fastest Growing Counties in USA. While many small towns grew this past decade as a result of the baby boomers relocating to Sunbelt locations, Florida had 4 counties ranked in the top 10, in early U.S. Census Bureau projections.
3. According to Elite Moving Labor, in the decade 2000-2010, Palm Coast was the Number One fastest growing Metropolitan Statistical Area in the Nation; edging out Las Vegas, Greater Raleigh (NC), and Myrtle Beach (SC) and Palm Coast is still one of the fastest growing area at present time . Baby Boomers are attracted to the great climate and fabulous lifestyle.
4. Fiserv publishes quarterly trend reports, along with an annual home price roundup. The S&P/Case-Shiller Indexes are created from Fiserv’s data and published monthly by Standard & Poor’s.
5. According to Fiserv Case Shiller Indexes, Palm Coast, Florida has placed 10th among the 15 cities in the Nation where the housing market is growing. Nationally, houses are appreciating on an average of 3.7%, all of these cities have markets appreciating at over 8%.
6. From peak to the end of 2010 home prices fell 53.3%. Palm Coast won't experience positive growth until 2012, but when it does it will be a stunner with a year of 15.2% growth. (Fiserv Case Shiller Indexes).
7. Harvard University’s “State of the Nation’s Housing” study shows that within the next decade, 16 million new homes will be needed to meet both population growth and the shifting demand as to what that housing will be.
8. The National Association of Realtors and The National Association of Home Builders both report that 70% of new home buyers in the next decade will be looking for Energy Efficient , green homes.
9. The Harvard University study, also, indicates that 3.8 million Baby Boomers will want to downsize during the next decade, seeking smaller homes, now that they’re “empty-nesters.”
Based on the above authoritative research and statistics Palm Coast for the next 5 years is the most attractive place for investment in U.S. real estate.
It couldn’t get much better for business.
The best product, the best location.
Palm Coast is the best location in the USA for real estate investment now and in the foreseeable future.
Certified Green Homes built by Florida Green Homes, LLC, are recognized as the best constructed in the USA, now and in the foreseeable future.
Our prices are comparable to traditionally constructed homes but include a whole lot more.
Every Home receives certification from five independent agencies.
Florida Green Homes can build your "dream home".
But, we also invite you to become a partner in our vision of creating green communities that fulfill the needs, wants and desires of all those special markets that appreciate “green.”